I write a lot about training, running, racing etc, but thought it would be a laugh to also tell you a bit about some of the things that make me 'me'. I think friends would say I was a bit quirky, I love to laugh as well as run (often while I run!). So here are 10 runner's secrets revealed...
Things you might not know about me.
- 1. I'm not keen on spiders. Interval hill training occurs by just bolting up the stairs, leaping over the the creepy crawly.
- 2. Once in a while, I will be overcome with an urge for a greasy burger. #noshame
- 3. I have a Masters in Philosophy.
- 4. Despite skiing at significant height, and running in mountains, I can get quite daunted by climbing high / multi pitch climbing. I'm working on it.
- 5. I talk to myself on runs. I sing
- 6. I am the worst company on a long car journey. Mainly because this happens:
- 7. I have developed a moving technique going up hill and also prevalent while ski touring known to others as the ‘Noel’ - #oasis
- 8. Despite running like a fiend these days, I was never known for this at school. I really enjoyed drama.
- 9. I love pugs. I really love pugs. Unfortunately they are not the ‘runners dog of choice’ (for reasons too obvious to explain) but I’ve considered the possibility of fitting one in my running pack.